Whale Shark Excursion
The whale shark is the biggest fish on our planet
Cozumel Whale Shark Tour
Feel the Rush of been so close to the largest Fish in the Ocean. They can reach up to 50ft / 15 Meters. Whale Sharks are viviparous and often seen with their babies. The whale shark’s primary live in tropical warm open waters. They are docile and feed only on the plankton just below the surface.
Lucky for us, the warm calm waters of the Peninsula of Yucatan offers a huge Banquet of Plankton. Summer after Summer (June-August) Whale Sharks visit the Peninsula of Yucatan to Feed and Mate.
Now! you can treat yourself to the Ultimate experience…Cozumel Swim with Whale Sharks.
Tour Begins in Playa del Carmen. This tour has an early departure time, please contact us directly if you have questions about scheduling and coordination with your cruise ship arrival…We will do our Best to accommodate your needs.
• Tour Begins in Playa del Carmen
• AC Round Trip transportation
• Certified Bilingual Guides
• Continental Breakfast
• Top of the Line Twin Engine Boats
• Full Snorkel Gear
• Life Vest
• Cold Purified Bottle Water, Soda Pops and Ice-Cold Beer
• Chicken and Tuna Sandwiches on board
• Isla Mujeres Lunch Break
• Fresh Fish and Shrimp Ceviche… Fish fillets are chopped in to little pieces, then, marinated in fresh lime juice and spices mixed with fresh Tomatoes, Onions and Cilantro. This Delicious Local Plate is eaten with Tortilla chips.
Fast Twin Engine Boats