Cozumel Best Coffee & Chocolate Tour
Treat your Taste buds to Sampling Local Gourmet Specialties!
Cozumel Food and Sweets Walking Tour
Enjoy your First Part of the day with our Coffee Experts…Treat your Taste Buds to Gourmet Coffee, Chocolate and Sweets Made Locally!
To experience a Culture, you must experience the Local way of Life, their Cuisine and Beverages
• Now you have the Opportunity to experience Cozumel through the Exquisite taste of the Best Gourmet Mexican Coffee, Chocolate and Sweets, along with some Cultural stops like: The Divers Monument, Museum, Municipal Park, Public Market and a Delicious Home-Made Ice Cream Store!
• Trace the process of the coffee bean, from plantation to cup, and learn what makes coffee truly gourmet.
• Discover how Mexico’s unique Global Location, climates and fertile soils combine to create conditions ideal for growing gourmet beans. Learn from our experts how to prepare the very best coffee-based beverages, Mexican Cafe de Olla, the classic espresso, Cappuccino and the Island Favorite Peanut butter and Spiced Iced Coffee.
• Now, you can return back home and surprise your friends and family with these delicious beverage recipes. Plus, you get a Chance to Purchase a bag of the Best Organic fresh Roasted Coffee Ever!
• Now, get ready to Visit a Family owned Chocolate Factory, where you learn all about Chocolate, Quality and Taste. Plus, you get to make and take your own Chocolate Bar!
Chocolate is deeply rooted in the Mexican culture, beginning with its ancestry in the Mayan culture.
The Mayans considered cacao to be a sacred food
The Sweetest Cozumel souvenir can be your Own Crafted Chocolate Bar.