COBA AMAZING TOUR
Tour to the Heart of the Mayan Culture
Magnificent Archaelogical Site
Located in the middle of the Jungle across from Tulum. It is the tallest Pyramid of the Peninsula of Yucatan (140feet) and the only one allowed to Climb.
A quiet wooded path, perfect to Explore
The Impressive Ancient Road Network where you can find other amazing structures such as small Mayan ball courts and the Intriguing Stele # 1 on which Mayans encrypted the end of an era for the Year 12- 21 2012 (Not the end of the World)
The Main Atraction
A taller Pyramid named Nohoch Mul which in Fact is higher than Chichen-Itza. Plus, one of the Few that you are allowed to ascend as it is semi-restored… it is a moderate level climb and there is also a rope installed to hold on and help yourself. Anyone without physical problems can climb perfectly just by taking it easy…The view from above is just spectacular!
Coba has the charm of being in the wildest state, without merchandise stalls on the route, and without so many tourists. Coba’s own Story, Light, and Energy make this place simply Magical!
This Tour has an early departure time. Please contact us directly if you have questions about scheduling in coordination with your Cruise Ship arrival…We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Round Trip A/C Ground Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Guide on Board
- Cold Drinks like: Purified Waters, Soda Pops and Ice Cold Beers on Board of the Transportation
- Full Mexican Lunch
- Entrance to Archaeological site
- Professional Bilingual Guide at the Archeological Park
- Tricycle From the Main Pyramide Back to the Entrance (Opcional)
What To Bring
• Sun Block
• Hat and Mosquito Repellent
• Comfortable shoes
• A Big Smile!